Servicing and Repairs
More Able Services offer a comprehensive range of maintenance programmes for mobility equipment, including installation, servicing and repairs to help meet the legislative requirements for patient handling equipment and showering & bathing products in the acute and community environment.
Service packages designed for hospitals, local authorities, housing associations and care homes include emergency breakdown support, maintenance agreements as well as a repair and service facility that covers most manufacturers’ products:
- Servicing and maintenance of lifting devices in line with European standard EN10535
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER 1998) require an additional inspection every 6 months for all hoists and slings
- Yearly mobility scooter servicing or pre-winter/summer checks
- Manual or electric wheelchair servicing
- Pressure care mattress and cushion pump routine servicing
- All baths and showers serviced with hot water safety checks
Bespoke packages can be provided to suit your requirements. Contact us for further details or if you have any specific needs not addressed here.
We provide and maintain a record of all equipment inspected and serviced, including weight testing where applicable and supply you with a detailed register and certificates to keep on file.
Our factory trained Engineers have been checked by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS No. 200000004498088) and our fully equipped service vehicles are fitted with weight test equipment and a range of replacement parts.
Products covered include:
- Ceiling mounted and mobile hoists
- Shower trolleys and chairs
- Hi-Lo & walk-in baths
- Shower cubicles
- Pressure care systems
- Rise & recline chairs
- Mobility scooters.